HomeFood ReviewHealth TipsList Of Quito Diet Foods

4 months ago (08/03/22) 96 Views

List Of Quito Diet Foods

Advertisements

There are many of us who want to lose body fat and also want to lose weight. Because who doesn’t want a beautiful body figure. I don’t want to do exercise again. If I eat less food then my body becomes weak. For this reason, many of us are in great trouble with health. One of the most promising ways to get rid of this problem is the Keto diet.

The most popular diet today is the Keto Genic Diet or Keto Diet. Basically, it is popular because of its effective quality. Keto diet is also called Dr. Jahangir Kabir’s diet. The keto diet or ketogenic diet is a type of diet chart through which it is possible to lose weight or fat just by changing the diet habits in a short time and in a short time .

List Of Quito Diet Foods

Our normal diet consists of 50% carbohydrates , 30% fats and 20% proteins. But this ketogenic diet contains 5% of total caloric need carbohydrates, 25% of protein and 70% of fat. This means that there will be a percentage of food in the amount of food you eat throughout the day. For this you need to know about the quality of food. You also need to know which foods contain carbs, proteins, fats etc.

Take a look at the list of Keto Diet foods (foods that should not be eaten): Rice-based foods such as rice, cakes, wheat-based foods such as bread, bread, parota, biscuits, etc. Any type of potato and potato based food like sweet potato, round potato, chips, etc. Sugar, milk or milk based food Poultry, beef etc.

See also  why my poop green?

List of Quito Diet Foods (Foods to Eat): Greens, Vegetables, Marine Fish, Chicken (but not reared at home to grow them) Pickled Fruit Beef or mutton (a small amount) Ghee or Butter Made gula is better) Almond tea or coffee but without sugar.

Quito diet foods chart

At 8 o’clock in the morning 1 cup of tea or coffee without sugar. You can add ginger cloves to your tea or you can eat it with apple cider vinegar or lemon chips in lukewarm water. You must drink lemon water or apple cider vinegar before lunch to get rid of your excess fat. Then you can eat green vegetables, fish, meat, but if you eat fish meat, not more than 1 piece.

Of course you have to be fried in ghee or butter or extra virgin oil or you can also eat ghee fried nuts. You must have salad with it. If you get hungry in the afternoon, you can eat a similar meal in the morning.

Advertisements

Dinner Dinner will be similar to lunch but one or two items may be more or less. Stop eating before 8 pm. Then do not eat anything except water. And you have to sleep between 10 pm.

Those 26 years of age or older can chart the 1200 calorie diet:

See also  What Are The Easy Ways To Get Fat?

1200 Calorie Quito Diet Chart After Waking Up (Morning): One Cup Lemon Tea + 2 Biscuits (Sugar Free) – 90 Calorie Breakfast: 2 Boiled Eggs + 2 Slices Brown Bread (290 Calories) / Boiled Eggs + 1 Slice Brown Bread + Half Cup Matha (310 calories) 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. (360 calories) Evening: Take 1 cup of buttermilk 35 calorie Dinner: You can eat a red flour bread + a piece of fish (50 grams) + half a cup of pulses + a small bowl of raita (360 calories).

Quito diet recipe

The foods you will use in the Keto diet must be fried or boiled in ghee or butter and used in cooking Extra Virgin Oil.

Now many people will ask the question how long can the keto diet?

The keto diet or ketogenic diet can be run for 7-10 days or even 15 days. However, it cannot be run for life. The extra protein used in this diet is just as expensive on the one hand, on the other hand it puts pressure on the kidneys and increases the amount of blood fat. So it is better not to fall prey to long term illness while trying to lose weight. However, after 15 days, you can start this diet again, leaving 3-4 days.

Caution: Only those who are physically healthy can follow or need this diet chart. If you like the Quito Diet food list content, please share.

See also  How to increase children's appetite
Advertisements

Post Category: Food Review, Health Tips Added by

About 117

author

I believe in making the impossible possible because there’s no fun in giving up.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

You must be Logged in to post comment.